Complete Your Annual NYS Sexual Harassment Training with HPCANYS
HPCANYS has partnered with Benetech to offer Sexual Harassment Training that meets the New York State Requirements. This exclusive training program is compatible with both desktop and mobile devices, allowing for easy administration at the office or in the field.
All employers are required to train current employees by October 9, 2019. New employees should be trained as quickly as possible. In addition, all employees must complete sexual harassment prevention training at least once per year. This may be based on calendar year, anniversary of each employee’s start date or any other date the employer chooses. Annual pricing options based on your company size are listed below. The fee provides one year of access for each employer to on-demand NYS Sexual Harassment Webinars, compliant with both the New York State and New York City minimum requirements.
Benetech’s Simple Sexual Harassment Training includes:
- 24/7 on-demand online training for a full year
- Mobile friendly delivery for completing training on smartphones
- Interactive polling and survey questions throughout the training
- Participant Q & A
- A library of training resources for delivering training to a group
- Monthly attendee reports for tracking employee completion
- Access to Benetech’s training staff for best practices and compliance questions
- And best of all, exclusive reduced pricing for HPCANY members
- Even better, you don’t have to worry about a hefty implementation. Your training will be up and running in less than 24 hours.
What you see is all you pay. One-flat fee for a full year’s access to Benetech’s Simple Sexual Harassment Training.
Ready to get started?
Simply complete the form below and you will have access to your training in less than 24 hours.
If you have any additional questions, see our FAQs or reach out to Jason Barnes at Benetech, (518) 283-8500 ext. 355.