Implementing the New Hospice Addendum & BenefitsImplementing the New Hospice Addendum and Benefit Requirements - a Members Exclusive Free Webinar
June 12, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Open to QAPI, Administrators and Clinical Leadership members to discuss the required Addendum and Benefit Election as a result of the Medicare’s 2020 Hospice Payment Rate's Updated Final Rule.
Jennifer Kennedy, EdD, MA, BSN, RN, CHC will be presenting and discuss the new requirements and strategies for compliance:
* changes to the hospice election statement
* election statement addendum entitled “Patient Notification of Hospice Non-Covered Items, Services, and Drugs”.
Jennifer Kennedy will provide up to date information on the new requirements and allow plenty of time for discussion and questions. Learning Outcomes
- Discuss the new changes in the hospice election statement
- List the elements of the new hospice election statement addendum
- Describe CMS’s rationale for the new requirements
- Identify strategies for implementing both the hospice election statement changes and addendum
This is a Complimentary Webinar.
No CEU's are available for this session.