HPCANYS Leadership Conference
HPCANYS 2019 Leadership Institute
for HPCANYS Members
|Renaissance Albany Hotel|
144 State Street
Albany, NY 12204
|December 11, 2019|
8:00am—8:45am Check In
DeWitt Ballroom | Lobby Level
Join us for this must have information for hospices
in New York State. Our line up of speakers includes:
- Mark Kissinger, Special Advisor to the Commissioner of the Dept. of Health, will speak about CON and the challenges facing hospice in NYS
- Hear from NYS Dept of Health, Div. of Home and Community Based Services Office of Primary Care and Health Systems Management and meet the new Director, should they be in place.
- Jeremy Powell & Robin Stawasz with Acclivity, will speak on future payment models that will affect Hospice.
- Carla Braveman, CEO of HPCANYS, who will discuss current legislative and regulatory challenges
- Chris Kerr, MD, CEO of Hospice Buffalo and the Center for Palliative Care