Clinical EducatorDATE POSTING: 04 June 2021
POSITION: Clinical Educator / Hudson Valley Hospice
DEPARTMENT/ Mission Quality
STATUS: FULL TIME / Monday – Friday (8:30am-4:30pm)
This position is responsible for the development, coordination, and presentation of clinical training and development programs to all employees, in the support of the Agency’s mission and values.
• Collaborates with Departments in maintaining an Education resource library, including web-based materials.
• Keeps current on updates and improvements in the field of nursing by monitoring professional trends and literature.
• With support from the Program Educator, provides orientation and classes for all levels of staff.
• A resource that provides community education regarding Hospice Philosophy and Services.
• Well versed in adult education methodologies.
• Minimum of one year of classroom training experience in a clinical setting.
Preferred Education & Experience:
• BSN required from an accredited school of nursing with a current NYS nursing license; MSN preferred.
• Certified as a Hospice Palliative Care Nurse highly preferred.
If interested, please contact our Human Resources office:
Alexa Betts: 845-240-7539 or email@example.com